Another Lost Friend


I've lost friends before. It hurts yeah, but most times it makes sense, and there's not much emotional involvement, so it's get-over-able. Sometimes, when you give too much, actually all times when you do, you end up hurt. This is just a little something for someone I've not exactly lost, but we've lost touch, and that sucks.
You know how it is. Shit happens all the time.
Just so all you friends of mine know, although sometime I hog the conversation and make everything about me. I have been told I have narcissistic tendencies, and I'm most times the conversation-hogger.
Remember, that I love you!
Here it goes:
I miss you everyday. I miss talking to you. I miss everything about you. You kept me sane. Without you life is not the same. Ha ha that rhymed. I need to talk to you we must meet. You won't even read this. I hate it. I hate that you've disappeared. You're my only true friend. You know me. You know all there is to know. That's probably why I've lost you. You couldn't take my emotional baggage anymore. You couldn't stand all my inconsistencies and tolerate my madness. And I hate that. Things will never be the same, I know. Why do things have to change? Why did I give so much? How could I have been so naive? Nothing lasts, I'll remember. I don't want to be in this position ever again. This sucks supremely. I miss our morning walks. Our long talks. Hanging out at your place. Travelling together. You listening to all my Shit. I miss us, more than I can say. I am so sick of losing friends. For whatever reasons. I'm not going to give again as much as I used to anymore. Doesn't make sense. Because when you lose people it just adds all up and makes you less trusting, insecure, bitter and hateful. And i don't want to be that person. Anything but. I need to be positive, need to have a reason to believe. I want hope that you'll come around soon. I'm not willing to move on, because you have a part of me that's my best, and I'm not going anywhere till I can reunite with that part.

Comments

  1. Don't worry babe :) That person already knows you best to know that you want him/her back. He/she doesn't has to read your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah maybe :)
    haha it's chilled only :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Quotes

Punchline is Inside

Swedish Pineapple