Pretentious Interview with Yours Truly

Why do I write?
-I write because writing to me feels therapeutic, and it is a very safe and fun outlet for my thoughts. I feel confident, and I get clarity of thought through this medium of expression. I feel empowered to say whatever I want. It feels good to, basically.

Why is my blog public?
-Why do I need to have all my misc writings up for the world to see? I don't know. I don't particularly enjoy the limelight and not everyone knows that I even have a blog or that I am sort of a writer. I have a few close friends who do know that I blog. There are times when things happen, for example all my travel experiences, and I write so much about it that when you ask me I'd be so out of words. Having this blog then for them to read makes things easier, and saves me the trouble of having the same conversations. And, I'd rather write than speak anyway.
Why this blog is public is also because I like to see visitors from everywhere. It's exciting to know that someone from Cuba likes your stories. Or someone from Japan was amused by one your countless nonsensical rants. Even though no one ever posts comments or any feedback and them liking or being amused by my posts is only a very baseless assumption my vain mind likes to make.

Why am I writing this all of a sudden?
-I don't know. I've been wanting to write and had lots on my mind to vent out and might still end up doing that tonight. Well maybe since this blog never had an official introduction post and it's been 7 years since, I thought I'll answer some possibly (not) pressing questions y'all (nobody) might have.

Why is it named "Kamna Readable"?
-I can't remember why exactly I named it this but this is has been the name since day one. 14 year old childish thought process of using third person and being dramatic using the word "readable" probably.
But recently when I was in London and staying with a really old friend he mentioned to me that he always thought that he could never figure me out. I LOLed so hard because no one has ever said such a thing about me and it made me sound all mysterious and shit. And naturally, stupidly vain as I am, I thought about that comment and realise there's some truth to it. And maybe that explains why this blog is named the way it is. Oooo

Why won't you just stop this pointless self-interview already?
-Yes okay bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Quotes

Punchline is Inside

Swedish Pineapple