The Dream Spa

Today, while napping, I had a strange dream about this spa where you are completely inside a suit whose material is that of a tea bag's and you are to hold someone or something (I am not sure) on your back like you would a monkey/baby/monkey baby, basically kind of resemble the Ra'zac, but a pretty version of it, and stand in a tiny earth bucket thing which has some weird coloured apparently aromatic warm fluid and make Surya Namaskar kind of poses which is basically going up and down except in the dream you weren't supposed to lie down for that little second like you do in a Surya Namaskar but actually just bend down and back up with that weight on your back so it's barely anything like a Surya Namaskar which I could have easily not mentioned to avoid any confusion but I did and I don't want to backspace now because I am loving this whole no full-stop thing it is refreshingly different from how punctuated my writing normally is so anyway moving on, you do those bending postures for n number of times (I didn't count) and then on the last count, as you bend down, you have to remove the weight of your back using your hands and then rise up and the amount of relief you feel when you let go off that weight is so therapeutic that you feel not only physically light, but mentally too.


I thought this could be a good idea for a spa/healing place.

Comments

  1. I don't believe I overlooked this post of yours. i think it is an amazing idea. it literally involves getting the weight off one's shoulders.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Quotes

Punchline is Inside

Swedish Pineapple