See plus plus, before C++

My wife I
Love my wifi
In the middle of Shanghai
Where the birds they fly so very high
And there I sit and sigh
For my life seems to pass me by
In times like these all I want to do sit wail and cry
My life now seems dull and dry
Once in a blue moon dear wife do you even utter a hi
And I miss you so much, oh my
But you just think I'm content with the wifi
But my dear there's more to hear I won't lie
Even though you may not know the root of pi
I still love you I sometimes wonder why
But you are walking away, just breezing by
I can't stand it, yet again I cry
And so I shall willingly my brain in deep oil fry
And hope to slowly, painfully die
For to dream again of us together is too hard to even try

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Quotes

Punchline is Inside

Swedish Pineapple