🐻🍯

Somewhere in the 100 Acre Wood lives a bear of very little brain
He wakes up and says hello to his house and does his stoutness exercise
And then there's a hungry sound

"There's a rumbly in my tumbly
I need to find me a little smackerel of something
How about a pot of honey?
Oh bother! I have no honey all my pots are empty

Christopher Robin told me to head North
That's where I'll find red balloons
Nobody can be uncheered without balloons

What a hummy day it is today
Today is my favourite day

It's the kind of day to go somewhere
For a somewhere to appear from somewhere
While heading towards nowhere

It's the kind of day to do nothing
Even though something is better than nothing
But the very best something comes from doing nothing
I love doing nothing with Piglet
And Christopher Robin!

Bother! Where are all my friends?
Think, think, think"

There's that hungry rumble again! Winnie the Pooh walks and walks and walks all the way up North. By Rabbit's house he can see the balloons!

"What's that sign? It says 'Surprise Pooh'!
I can see Eeyore, and Owl, and Kanga and Roo and Rabbit and Piglet is here too!
Look here Tigger comes bouncing
And if anyone knows anything about anything it's that bouncing is what Tiggers do best
Christopher Robin is here!"

And Christopher Robin is carrying a huge pot of HONEY!!!


End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Quotes

Punchline is Inside

Swedish Pineapple