Inside my thought canopy

She opens my eyelids comically and methodically
With adorably squinty concentrating effort
Takes a spoonful of sleep and pours it in systematically

Just like that I feel the carby slowdown of my entire body
My declining posture from sitting to half sitting to the most bad-for-your-back half lie down

Sleep, she comes in such a sure and entitled way:
"I own you for the next 7-9 hours"
Mr. Bladder quietly from downstairs, "We'll see about that"

Sometimes, Sleep, see she can elude you. No rest for the wicked is what people say. An empty mind is the devil's workshop they say. But aren't you supposed to empty your mind in order to attract a restful state of mind conducive to sleep?

Does lucid dreaming come easily to Type As?
It would be frustrating for them if it didn't

There's so much you can do instead with the time you're body's slaved to sleep

Invention of water vacuums or is it vaccums
That would make it so no toilet floor would ever stay wet for too long
Place it on top of the drain and let it come on automatically every hour on the hour
And that's how you can have dry bathroom floors forever!

If people were fabrics
Vegetarians would be cotton and non-vegetarians would be silk
Some people feel like cotton even though they're non vegetarian and some people feel like silk even though they're vegetarian
When I say feel I don't mean the touch feel but their vibe

Nina Sky sounds like two voices so is it a two girl band and the sounds are so similar like two sisters.
Sometimes when my sister and I sing it sounds like a single voice being echoed and if we ever became a band together I would call us 'Twosis' but instead of you pronouncing it as two-sis you'd have to say it as 'tiwwosis' which sounds unique and cool and clever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Quotes

Punchline is Inside

Swedish Pineapple