🌻

I know what song that smell is
The second I get a sniff, it takes me back to that beat
I can hear it resounding in my very bones
A connection too profound to discern

And to go off and reverse the gears:
Should there be a Shazam for scents
Perfumes would sell more than they do
Not knowing what the scent is that triggered the full blown musical in your head is frustrating

Does "within the hour" mean before that specific hour ends or within sixty minutes? Or names that end with the letter "R"?

Does "bi-weekly" mean every 2 weeks or twice a week? Or an Indian maid that comes in weekly?

If I like the sunset more than the sunrise does that mean I like sitting down more than getting back up?

When you find purple bruises on your body it's such a revealing moment because you realize your body is so vast and there is so much buzzing activity - heart being pumped; uterian lining being shed; a follicle under your chin sprouting out a tiny peep of hair. Your body doesn't need you to sign papers, to authorize the many micro deals, joint ventures, contracts, and agreements that your organs make with each other. Your body demands the respect you forget to give it.

Thin wispy brown spiders that eat black ants are the very example of gluttony
To eat what you can't possibly metabolise
That spider has been attempting to do it for over 28 hours now
Still folding the dead black wire-like body into two and yet somehow, like elastic, it retracts back to its original shape

I am amazed by a lot and seek amusement a lot
But I am also sometimes seeking nothing
I am fascinated with the idea that everytime you begin to empty, you are ready to fill; that somehow every time you free or quiet your mind, you have more, not less. It's like your brain grows when you relax it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Quotes

Punchline is Inside

Swedish Pineapple