💙

For the longest time I’m seeing blue

I sleep facing the window
I used to sleep facing the curtains
But I flipped to the cooler side, where I can be right under the fan
I happen to be right in front of a blue light
I see it when I’m just about to doze off
But it’s starting to feel like it sees me just the same

I dream in black and white
Because I have no memory of colour when I recall my dreams
But off late my dreams are kaleidoscopic
Maybe it’s because I’ve been sleeping in
When the sunlight warms my eyelids
Somehow when you have bright light over closed lids
It looks like the colour blue
And that’s how I dream the blue

The days bleed into the next
The nights blend into the next
And I feel blue

Seeing blue
Dreaming blue
Feeling blue
And today I’m even wearing blue

Blue has been a mood
It’s been a song that I can’t stop singing
A verse I can’t stop writing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Quotes

Punchline is Inside

Swedish Pineapple